Click here to access the College/Scholarship Application Checklist (for CURRENT students).  Forms are also available in the Counseling Office.  Students must notify their school counselor if they need an official transcript sent to a college/scholarship.

If you have graduated or left Avon Central School and need a transcript, please call Kim Giambra at (585) 226-2455 ext. 1725 to make a request.